I can't even believe how shitty today turned out to be. I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT, soooo much fucking rage right now.
Five Reasons Why This Monday Sucks (More Than Other Mondays):
1. I woke up at 7am, threw up for unexplainable reasons, then went back to bed only to find that I had the migraine of the century.
2. Stupid lady that I was supposed to have a meeting with was stupid and didn't turn up to the stupid meeting and only emailed me after our arranged meeting time to tell me that she was "sick". I'm sorry but FUCK YOU, bitch, I was sick too but I fucking turned up, okay? At least email me BEFORE I FUCKING GOT DRESSED YOU BITCH.
3. Tried to renew my passport three times, but my stupid passport photo was either too dark, too big or too small. I gave up after an hour because FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY.
4. Threw up again because my body hates me and I hate it right back.
5. I'm running dangerously low on underwear and I forgot to do my washing this morning because I was busy throwing up my soul.
(6. Also, I have no food. GODDAMNIT.)
Two Reasons Why Monday is Still Okay:
1. I bumped into one of my good friends in the library.
2. My bed is really comfy and I'm going to spend the next 7 hours cuddling my bears.