I HAVE NO CONTROL

 photo bn3-1_zps7192f7e9.jpg

Things I've Done In The Past 3 Days That I Didn't Think Through:

1. Threw out a whole packet of biscuits because I didn't like the packaging.
I now really wish I hadn't done this because I really want biscuits, like, NOW.

2. Got a tattoo.
I haven't decided whether or not I should tell my parents or attempt to hide it from them for the rest of my life.

3. Cooked a lot of mushrooms and then threw them out.
I honestly have no excuse for this. It was a complete waste of time and money.

4. Unblocked everyone I had blocked on Facebook from previous years.
I did this because they were stalking me/being horrible people. This may or may not be a social experiment. Let the games begin!

5. Rang my mom at, like, 2am only so I could get mad at her and disappointed with myself.
Again... I have no excuse for this. It was especially cruel of me and I hope to never repeat this mistake. My mother is a lovely woman and I'm lucky that she puts up with my bullshit.

6. Bought a whole packet of biscuits that I didn't even really want.
Will you laugh at me if I told you it was because I liked the packaging?

1 comment:

  1. are u ok? from what i know that looks as if you might have a problem with food..

    ReplyDelete