VISUAL DIARY: BOWENVALE TRACK

 photo 2976421_zpsa490c9d6.gif
 photo cc4_zps66e80f9d.jpg
 photo cc5-1_zpsfbd763a3.jpg
 photo cc7-1_zpsf44c017e.jpg
 photo cc9_zps8fb47281.jpg
 photo cc2-1_zps896bd47e.jpg
 photo cc10_zpsde74c0a4.jpg

With the insistence of my flatmate, I was convinced to go on a Sunday morning hike despite having had very little sleep. It was a late and cloudy morning, but getting some fresh air certainly helped lift my mood and some of the views were quite lovely. By the time we came back to civilization, the weather had cooled down significantly and I was freezing my ass off. That being said, I guess I kind of enjoyed myself. Being away from cars and buildings and people in general was a nice change. It was a much more productive and healthy way to spend my Sunday afternoon.

And to the readers who have been emailing me.. sorry I can't get back to you all at the point in time, but I promise I will. And I'm fine, just going through a rough patch I guess. Thank you all for your concern, it means more than you know. I shall be back to normal in no time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment