MAY(BE)

 photo 3050647_zpsc214c963.gif

I realized about 5 minutes ago that it's the beginning of a new month today, which goes to show how much attention I pay to my every day life. Regardless, I've quickly put compiled a list of goals (because I friggin' love making lists, okay?!) for this month. Whether or not I will stick to them is yet to be seen, but here's to hoping!

Goals for May:

1. Cut back my tumblr/facebook time. I spend about 80% of my time using these, which is pretty scary (and sad) when you really take a moment to think about that.
2. Avoid processed foods. Mostly because I live a two minute walk away from Pizza Hut and I live with 5 guys who are just as lazy as me and love to eat pizza, damnit. It's getting out of control, seriously.
3. Take my daily medication. Because I haven't been doing this for nearly 4 months straight and I'm pretty sure the consequences of this will be catching up with me some time in the near future. That is fucking terrifying.
4. Keep my room tidy. So. Difficult.
5. Study. I'm going to let you all know right now that I haven't done this in a solid 8+ weeks and I'm pretty sure that's a bad thing. I will be kicking myself later, trust me.
6. Save money. I'm going to Germany in less than 2 months and I will probably be spending my money carelessly over there. To be able to do this, I kind of need money first. Someone take my credit card off me..

Boom! Six goals, 31 days. I may or may not succeed at this, but we'll see.




4 comments:

  1. good luck macy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to save money, huh?
    $5 pizzas, Macy. $5 pizzas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm eating pizza right now. Soooooo gooooooooooodd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to do 6.Save Money for Germany too! =)

    Maxine


    Maybe also number 5. study....... just maybe

    ReplyDelete