WHADDUP, JUNE

 photo bjk1_zps727ab151.jpg

Right now I am semi-sick and semi-hungover, which basically means I spent last night welcoming the month of June in a properly shameless manner. I am suffering the consequences of my actions as we speak, because my face looks like shit, my insides feel like shit, and my head is KIIIIIILLING me.

But, wow, May went by really quickly, like, where did the time even go?! I can hardly believe it's June already. I can't say I was particularly social or active during the month of May, but every now and again, something good happened.

May Highlights:
1. Celebrated my flatmate's belated 21st birthday. Made her a book full of photos which reminded me of how lame we all actually were (and are).
2. Celebrated my friend's belated 21st birthday. Learned just how interesting she actually is for a seemingly innocent asian girl (did someone mention dating via star signs?! More on that later..).
3. Got my Holga135 in the mail.
4. My flatmate held a waffle party at our flat. I just so happened to be in the kitchen at the same time.
5. Fudge guy at the Winter market gave us fudge. It was delicious.
6. Finally finished the first book from IQ84.
7. Booked my return flight home from Germany and, oh, did I mention I'm staying there for 3 months now instead of 6 weeks? Yeah, that's happening.
8. IT'S WINTER TIME IN NEW ZEALAND OMG YAY I HOPE IT SNOWS THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY.
9. My friends from Auckland, Bluff and Hastings are all coming to visit in 18 days and this is actually amazing news.
10. I saw my first rainbow of the year.
11. My flatmate and I were sick, so our other flatmates bought us cheesecake and made us tea and I'm pretty sure that's what true love is.
12. 20 days til my flatmate and I leave for Germany. HELLZ YES.

Goodbye, May. See ya next year!!
WHAAAAADDUP, JUNE.

 photo wdwg_zpsa0daf4d8.jpg

1 comment:

  1. yeah you savor that cheesecake!!

    ReplyDelete