Soooo.... how long has it been? 2 weeks, maybe 3? I've been an awful blogger and an awful person. I promise to never abandon thee as I have done so, but life has taken over and I have temporarily put blogging on the back burner. Since these photos were taken, I've traveled a fair bit, so expect a lot more photos in the next few days. I hope this makes up for my absence and if it doesn't then, well, I don't really give a shit. HAVE A GOOD DAY.
1. Food. I'd be more specific, but there are waaaay too many tastey things over here.
2. meeting new people.
3. being able to ignore all my uni work.
4. every day is a vacation.
5. being able to travel to a different country within a few hours and for a fraction of the cost.
6. hilarious historical monuments. We're talking lions sexually assaulting goats (photos to come later).
1. the pile of uni work that is calling my name.
2. having to pay for using public bathrooms.
3. they have 1 cent and 2 cent coins over here and I have a whole bunch of them which belong somewhere other than my wallet. Freaking hate coins, man.
Well, that's me for now. More photos to come in the next few days, keep a look out!