Life Update: Three Weeks Left!

 photo 3369404_zps5e0c176a.gif

OH, HEY THERE.
It's been a wee while since I last updated this blog, but life happened, I guess. But now I have some spare time and it's raining outside, so it's not like I have anything else to do with my life.

So, yeah, here's an update:

1. I am 'home' alone for the next 10 days and I really don't know what to do with myself.
My Person left me alone to go on a kite-surfing holiday and it's, like, I hope he realizes that I'm basically like a 5yr old child when left to my own devices and if he comes home and finds that I've broken shit, set the kitchen on fire and eaten all his chocolate, then he'll only have himself to blame. I don't know what to do with myself. WHAT EVEN IS LIFE.

2. I have three assignments due in all before I leave Germany.
Fuck. FUCK. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

3. I've started watching Parks and Recreation.
And it's good, man. Recommend, man. I mean, Ron Swanson? Am I right? AM I RIGHT?!

4. I've been strangely emotional for the past week.
And, before you ask, no, I don't have my period. Like, everything just kinda pulls at my little heartstrings and I feel like bawling my eyes out. The other day I watched a video about some old guy who had been married for 72 years and I just started crying because he was married for 72 years.

5. There are approximately 5-6 flavours of Milka (a chocolate brand over here) which I have not tried yet.
I'll be damned if I leave this country without having tried them all. My favourites currently are: all of them. All of the flavours.

6. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.
And everyone likes to say, "but you're still young!" but it's like, hey, that doesn't mean I've stopped aging, that doesn't mean that if I don't do anything that things will just work out because a) I am still aging and b) if I continue what I'm doing, my life will go nowhere, so c) before you tell me that I'm still young, consider the fact that there are probably 15yr olds who have a better idea of where they're headed than I do. Omg, someone just sit me down and tell me my future so I can fulfill my dreams and stop trying to blindly make irresponsible life choices, shiiiit.

Note: I realize I'm being an irrational baby right now, but refer back to point number 4: I've been strangely emotional for the past week.

7. I leave Germany in less than 3 weeks.
Writing that makes me so unhappy, man. I don't wanna leave. I just wanna stay here and wrap myself in blankets and forget about making decisions that may or may not change my future and I wanna gather all my loved ones up and make them watch TV shows with me while eating shitty food and being happy. I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment