HAMBURG AND LEAH

 photo n3_zps1d88f141.jpg
 photo n2_zps45fdf18e.jpg
 photo n4_zpsc4602f6b.jpg
 photo n7_zps2971e890.jpg
 photo n8_zps7b754260.jpg
 photo n10_zps11d1d6c8.jpg
 photo n12_zpsb5a7a4b4.jpg
 photo n18_zps210c54fc.jpg
 photo n15_zps177de216.jpg
 photo n16_zps1e18d6cc.jpg
 photo n13_zpsd934d511.jpg

Oh hey! I've been absent from the blog for some weeks now, and that'll be because my friend Leah has travelled all the way from New Zealand to spend a month with me here in Germany. She arrived 3 weeks ago and we've been as busy as possible between my working hours, which has been kickass. As much as I love the people I've met in Germany, it's always nice to have a familiar face around.

This weekend, we went to Hamburg for a day trip, just so I could show her around a bit. The city was super crowded and the U-bahn was packed like a can of sardines, but overall it was a really pleasant day (the sun came out for a visit!) and it was nice to see Hamburg again after so many months of being away. We spent the entire day there and managed to see only a smidgen of the city - it was too big for our tired feet! Came back home quite late and were absolutely knackered.

In less than 2 weeks we'll be heading off to Spain before Leah has to fly back home to NZ, so keep an eye out for many pretty photos of awesome Spanish things :)

For those of you who are interested, I also created a vlog of our day in Hamburg:

No comments:

Post a Comment