TÜBINGEN: Part 3

 photo sn3_zpscbe9f9d5.jpg
 photo sn2_zpsd63926ca.jpg
 photo sn1_zps06440a06.jpg
 photo sn4_zpsb8bc1a87.jpg
 photo sn5_zpsce1f1336.jpg
 photo sn6_zps494dbb8f.jpg
 photo sn7_zps526713cd.jpg
 photo sn8_zps62ed67c9.jpg
 photo sn9_zps1f527a83.jpg

Up until yesterday, Winter in Germany had really only been cold wind and rain, which was disheartening against the many Summer photos my friends and family in New Zealand and Australia had been posting in the past weeks. Yesterday morning, however, Felix's mother knocks on my door, pokes her head into the room and excitedly tells me there's snow and that I should quickly look.

I GOT OUT OF BED SO QUICKLY, YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Having grown up in a city where snow is found only in the nearby mountains (which are arguably not that close by), I get really easily excited about having snow outside my window and today it snowed more than yesterday, much to the delight of childhood-snowless-Macy.

After breakfast, Felix and I decided to go sledding, which was a surprisingly tiring, but expectedly awesome, thing to do. Snow Angels and Snow Men were also involved in our mini adventure. It's supposed to continue snowing til Monday, so AWWWWWWW YISS *fist pump*

No comments:

Post a Comment