SPAIN FOREVER AGO

 photo le1_zpskxmlnzq4.jpg
 photo le2_zpsnuvvk0dl.jpg
 photo le3_zpslyepij1m.jpg
 photo le4_zpsjqv7esmn.jpg
 photo le5_zpslvg0ka1u.jpg
 photo le6_zpstauuon6i.jpg
 photo le7_zpsxhdeecqu.jpg
 photo le8_zps14gn31af.jpg
 photo le9_zpsaewzpjel.jpg
 photo v19_zps09d66552.jpg
 photo le10_zpsvq4t3v5b.jpg
 photo le11_zps6ykqydpu.jpg
 photo le12_zpseyfjktke.jpg
 photo le14_zpshqofvpkr.jpg
 photo le15_zpsk9jcitho.jpg
 photo v20_zps4dcbc490.jpg

Nostalgia Monday, am I right?

Thankfully Mondays are super duper chill for me so I decided to finally go through some of my holiday photos from last year and edit through all the random DSLR selfies (very not easy) and photos of food to bring you a relatively-okay blog post. There are a bunch more of these, so stay tuned.

These here are some photos from when my bfffffffffff and I went to Mallorca and Barcelona for a bit. Much sun, much awesome.

For those of you who have contacted me, I will get back to you ASAP! Life is being all life-like and I'm having to be a proper adult human and deal with it all. If I have mailed back in 2 weeks, feel free to send me a passive aggressive email reminding me to get my ass into gear and get shit done.

Much love,
Macy x


No comments:

Post a Comment