CELLE // RIO'S & THE MORNING AFTER

Happy Monday again! See this? This is called consistency, which has been a foreign concept to me since I first started blogging.

As I mentioned in my last post, I spent a few days sunny days in Celle. The Friday after the kayaking trip, we had a slow morning with some attempts at fishing and lazily lying in the sun. At around 5ish we went to Rio's (which I'm told is the only worthwhile bar in Celle) to start setting up for some sort of welcome-back party for one of Chris' friends who had recently come back from having spent a year in Australia.

 photo r1_zpsbokfgssw.jpg
 photo r2_zpsd7bowheh.jpg
 photo r3_zpsbpgfucfa.jpg
 photo r4_zps6qdnyvva.jpg

To be honest, I can't quite remember what happened between setting up and actually going to the party, but I assume I took a nap. The party itself was relatively low-key, and I assume this is because everyone who was invited was so tired from the kayaking the day before that they were unable to get back into party mode. That, or everyone was suffering from extreme sunburn. Nevertheless, it was nice to spend time with good people. At one stage I believe I contemplated taking a nap in the bathroom upstairs, but decided against it because that has become a far too common occurrence in my party life #grandmaforever

 photo ml1_zpslhrtljle.jpg
 photo ml2_zpstkqcywnu.jpg
 photo ml3_zps0ksh6mkg.jpg
 photo ml5_zpsfhovbwly.jpg
 photo ml7_zpsdjaruu68.jpg
 photo ml8_zps4gljkrdt.jpg
 photo ml9_zps8zmoyej9.jpg
 photo ml11_zpsgbulwngw.jpg
 photo ml10_zpswvj6zj9f.jpg

The next morning we all met up again to have breakfast at Rio's, which I can only describe as being the best breakfast I've ever been served at a bar (okay, it's a cafe too, but still). Excuse me, is that a full on salad you made me? EXCUSE ME IS THAT FRESHLY SQUEEZED ORANGE JUICE?! Maybe I'm easily pleased (name of my sex tape), but it was a really nice breakfast and, again, with really lovely people.

 photo ml12_zpsroko8by4.jpg
 photo ml13_zpshm53jqky.jpg
 photo ml14_zpsadxxvpc6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment